Smooth Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Smooth Corporation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is now not being used. Please visit www.smoothforums.tk for the new forums. Sorry for any inconivence. (This is left here for reference purposes.)

UK and USA time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J82/bgb82

UK and USA time Empty
PostSubject: UK and USA time   UK and USA time Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 11:37

can you guy's start using USA and UK time i live in the USA and yes the UK is way better than the USA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

UK and USA time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK and USA time   UK and USA time Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 15:30

I can start posting EST times if you like
Back to top Go down
http://www.smoothforums.tk
seacadet60

seacadet60

UK and USA time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK and USA time   UK and USA time Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:21

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Last edited by Connorthomha on Mon 11 May 2009, 11:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The contents of this message have been hidden.)
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

UK and USA time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK and USA time   UK and USA time Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:18

No inappropriate talk, Bgb could deem that as offensive. I have locked this thread as I have started using USA times.

Thanks,
Connorthomha
Back to top Go down
http://www.smoothforums.tk
Sponsored content

UK and USA time Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK and USA time   UK and USA time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK and USA time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smooth Corporation :: Smooth Corporation :: Suggestions-