Smooth Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Smooth Corporation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is now not being used. Please visit www.smoothforums.tk for the new forums. Sorry for any inconivence. (This is left here for reference purposes.)

smooth hotel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J82/bgb82

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: smooth hotel   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 19:07

we should allow people to have weddings it could bring in some money it would be cool if we had a church Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: smooth hotel   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 08:56

Nice idea! I will ask Huggie when I see him Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.smoothforums.tk
Ba valpey

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm, I seem to LOVE that idea.....   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 21:47

Sweet, I seem to like that idea, except for the fact that it is between two people who have not a clue who the other person is in real-life. Some people might be judgemental- just `cause we have a wedding for people they might think we're out of our minds insane (kinda how people say "It's just a game") This is why I love world 42. Very Happy Smile
If, and I repeat IF we do decide to do this, I have the Book of Balance (complete Guthix book) that has an option for "wedding ceremony."
We'd also need to get someone with the Saradomin book and Zamorak book completed if we did this (not everyone is is in their right mind and follows Guthix).
Back to top Go down
J82/bgb82

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: sardomin   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 14:50

i have a completed book cheers
Back to top Go down
Ba valpey

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: smooth hotel   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 18:56

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Sara costs a ton, doesn't it........ Neutral

study
Back to top Go down

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: smooth hotel   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 16:08

You all love Runescape so much! Shocked
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: smooth hotel   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 15:07

I bought all the Guthix pages and then sold them cos' I hadn't done the quest Embarassed

I am getting Zammy or Guthix soon.
Back to top Go down

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: The contents of this message have been hidden.   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 09:13

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Last edited by Huggie18 on Sun 26 Apr 2009, 09:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The contents of this message have been hidden.)
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: smooth hotel   smooth hotel Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 14:50

Please do not post offensive content on these forums! Your post has been hidden and you have been temporarily banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

smooth hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: smooth hotel   smooth hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

smooth hotel
Page 1 of 1