Smooth Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Smooth Corporation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is now not being used. Please visit www.smoothforums.tk for the new forums. Sorry for any inconivence. (This is left here for reference purposes.)

The youtube vid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ba valpey

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: The youtube vid   The youtube vid Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 07:54

Ok, i just want to have this on the forums- The youtube vid for the smooth cafe is almost ready to be handed in to be revised and finalized.
I want to know who can participate and when we should have our first filming? Huggie?
I have it so we first show all the staff, and then we tell who we are and show why we need staff, hard to explain in writing....... Cool
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The youtube vid   The youtube vid Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 10:45

Thanks for the announcment Ba!

We where supposed to be meeting today but I got carried away playing with friends Embarassed and totally forgot Sad

We will re-schedule I am sure, ask Huggie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.smoothforums.tk
Ba valpey

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: Meeting reschedule   The youtube vid Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 21:34

Yea..... I was there and so was machine Very Happy.
I do that a lot too...........
Anyway, I am still trying to think of a location to shoot the vid, any ideas o.O Wink ?
The vid will first introduce all of the staff and their jobs(s). Then we'll show what the smooth corp. is about and what kind of people we are looking for to apply for the job (if, that is, the one for recruiting workers is the same video as the advertising one). We show our traditional foods, and at the next few opening times for the hotel, I will try to take short clips to add in the vid.
Also, the sound, if it is just there without any sound, it will be boring, I think I something, but I am not sure if it may work or not..... -_-
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The youtube vid   The youtube vid Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 14:16

The first commercial is where I come in in slave robes and get accepted into Smooth. Then you get snapshots of me working my way up to the top, and eventually getting a tonne of money and a high rank!
Back to top Go down
Ba valpey

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The youtube vid   The youtube vid Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 07:55

Yea, that's kinda what I had in mind, although machine being the person instead of you, sorry, but it would be more realistic for when people actually came here and saw how you're like, the site manager (kinda).
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The youtube vid   The youtube vid Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 15:17

hmmm... I dont mind who does it but i agree it would be more realistic with me
Back to top Go down
Ba valpey

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The youtube vid   The youtube vid Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 11:20

Well, I mean like, cause you've been with huggie18 for a while and kinda "started" at the top. If someone like machine did it it would be like they were a new recruit and worked their way up. Since you are one of the founding fathers of the smooth corp. Very Happy
We really need to schedule a time to start filming.........
Back to top Go down
ACEO
Admin

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The youtube vid   The youtube vid Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:21

But he isnt very high rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The youtube vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The youtube vid   The youtube vid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The youtube vid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smooth Corporation :: Smooth Corporation :: Updates-
Jump to: