Smooth Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Smooth Corporation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is now not being used. Please visit www.smoothforums.tk for the new forums. Sorry for any inconivence. (This is left here for reference purposes.)

inspector rank

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liam dude

inspector rank Empty
PostSubject: inspector rank   inspector rank Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 08:32

hotel and restaurant

hi its me again i think we should have a high rank person as a inspector and i would like to have a interview for it if you like the idea the aim of this is to make smooth corp better and more runescape friendly so the inspector would ask customers what they think and also check out the people who work their so they would check their levels check their grammer and the way they treat guests(depending on their job) they would check if the food is made their in the restaurant and if the house used for the hotel is suitable .e.g. if they have enough bedrooms and parlours for the quests and they would check the owners construction level and how long till they can improve their hotel and restaurant.

railways

for thew railways the inspector would check if the railway persons agility was good and if they would take orders off customers instead of saying no all the time( i have had that problem with railways before)

i would like to get really involved in this buisness

ty liam dude0

togethor we can do big things afro study scratch geek king
Back to top Go down
Huggie18

inspector rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspections   inspector rank Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:02

Yes Liam, I get your idea but with the Railways thing, this branch is for inspecting other companyies, not us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huggieshouse.webs.com
seacadet60

seacadet60

inspector rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: inspector rank   inspector rank Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:18

huggie liam has a point about inspections on the railways and our other branches
Back to top Go down
Huggie18

inspector rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspections   inspector rank Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 01:01

Ask James3000177 - I think that's his username - cause he runs the branch not me. Also he has an account on here named as: smoothjames
Back to top Go down
http://www.huggieshouse.webs.com
smoothjames

inspector rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: inspector rank   inspector rank Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 01:45

Liam Dude0,

It would be totally up to huggie if he would allow it. But if he would I would be more than pleased to inspect all of your other branches. You can also apply for a high ranked position and it is standard that Senior staff can inspect.

Thanks,
James3000117
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

inspector rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: inspector rank   inspector rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inspector rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smooth Corporation :: Smooth Corporation :: Branches :: Inspections Service-
Jump to: