Smooth Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Smooth Corporation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is now not being used. Please visit www.smoothforums.tk for the new forums. Sorry for any inconivence. (This is left here for reference purposes.)

More publicizing for our corporation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ba valpey

More publicizing for our corporation. Empty
PostSubject: More publicizing for our corporation.   More publicizing for our corporation. Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 10:08

I have thought about this for some time and I think we should try to make an advertising video to put on youtube so we can get more workers and advertise our business more. Like, a commercial type thing, not exactly a commercial, more like a vid to get more people to know us.
What do you think? Question
Back to top Go down
Huggie18

PostSubject: Reply   More publicizing for our corporation. Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 12:27

Yes, good idea Ba, I've got a YT channel visit this link: www.youtube.com/huggie188

Have you got a YT channel? You could do it and also add me as a friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.huggieshouse.webs.com
ACEO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More publicizing for our corporation.   More publicizing for our corporation. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 10:03

I think that would be a very good idea, Ba Valpey.

Do that ASAP Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.smoothforums.tk
Ba valpey

PostSubject: Re: More publicizing for our corporation.   More publicizing for our corporation. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 10:19

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Ba valpey

PostSubject: Re: More publicizing for our corporation.   More publicizing for our corporation. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 21:41

Ok, I think I have it together. I think we should have a meet to discuss how we should go about doing the movie or I'll come up with a script and type it up here and we could set a time to make the movie. Because, I need more than one person in the commercial. Very Happy Smile
I was thinking about putting up an advertisement for workers because we need more staff. So like, we introduce the hotel and show what jobs we need. Then, we show what the job will be. At the end, I put in a black screen with the URL for this site for any workers that want to work here and other things.
Back to top Go down
Huggie18

PostSubject: Commerical   More publicizing for our corporation. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 10:55

We can also plan the commercial at our meeting. Is that ok Ba?
Back to top Go down
http://www.huggieshouse.webs.com
ACEO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More publicizing for our corporation.   More publicizing for our corporation. Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 05:03

I hope it went well Smile. If we don't have it done yet I am sure we can arrange a day for us to come together and do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.smoothforums.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More publicizing for our corporation.   More publicizing for our corporation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More publicizing for our corporation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smooth Corporation :: Smooth Corporation :: Suggestions-
Jump to: